Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sweet November

Heavy is the burden I carry to not become discouraged because I see a light shining brighter than mine. This is my time to look up and open wide because I have perseverance. My passion to create something beyond myself echos my own soul. And ultimately my passion to create means that I am creating a better me in this process. Down the rabbit hole.

I feel inadequate today. I know why, it's irrational but understandable. I have never met this girl. She looks like me and I look like her. She haunts me. We share similarities- places traveled, ancestry roots and ideas we love. But ways I am lacking, I feel she has already excelled. Knowing her (and me) she doesn't even feel that she is a supreme example of how one can become something so close to perfection. She is beautiful. I don't worry about her. She is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment