Thursday, July 7, 2011

Patience

It is hard to have patience but in the end and most times, it pays off. Patience cultivates attributes which under normal circumstances might not have the same flourish otherwise. I believe in becoming the best version of myself. I am fortunate because I don't have to progress alone. I have built a beautiful support system of people who love me. I love knowing that despite my faults, I still deserve and receive love. Ah, sounds a little cliche to me but that's the romantic, optimistic side of me.
Currently I am working on developing more patience in my life. I am a person who is driven to achieve more than what I have, however, I have realized that acknowledging the time and experiences I have to enjoy now is an important aspect to my learning. I am still young so I have a lot of time to continue learning. My life is about my journey full of adventures. I struggle with determining the best path for me, but I know with my strength, optimism and belief in my Heavenly Father, I can achieve anything because I am here for great things.

No comments:

Post a Comment