Thursday, July 28, 2011

Love is Never Having to Say You're Sorry

I have made the comment frequently that it is better to leave a party earlier rather than later before it dies. I've been thinking about this for weeks but specifically I was thinking about about this last Thursday before I saw Adam. Then after running into him by accident, it confirmed to me of what I needed to do. He doesn't want to induldge in any part of me and him anymore and neither do I. I believe I have needed these past three weeks to write about him so I could see for myself how important it is to my progression to move on. I meant every word I have written on this blog. Why it has taken me some time to get over Adam is not because he was my crutch but because I was in love. It was selfish on my part really, not wanting to let go and holding onto everything good I ever had with Adam. I don't think it's wrong to remember the good that was created by us. Thank you for allowing me some indulgence.


I think it's always better to end positively and that's how I intend to end my journey with Adam. This is not the end, it's just goodbye for me and Adam for now. It's not that I don't care about him still, but it's time for me to move on.



So if you are still interested in keeping up with me, check out my new blog I will be launching soon:


debutantepink.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment