Sunday, April 10, 2011

What I Want in a Husband

A list I made in 2009 and Adam encompasses and surpasses all of these... except #18 because I haven't put him to the test there yet...

1) Be a worthy Priesthood holder
2) Faithful
3) Trusting
4) Obedient to the Lord
5) Intimate (in thoughts and actions)
6) Prays with intensity
7) Reads and searches the Scriptures daily
8) Committed to live a life of happiness
9) Willing to influence his children's lives daily
10) Supportive of me and my goals and dreams
11) Will create a house of love
12) Knows how to sacrifice and will do so for his family and for God
13) Will honor his Baptismal and Temple Covenants
14) Will give all his love to me and never let his passion for me die
15) Willing to take me out on dates even after we have children
16) Takes me to the Temple on a regular basis
17) Likes to be active/works out
18) Likes to play card/board games
19) My family likes him
20) Someone who thinks I am gorgeous on the inside as well as the outside
21) Someone who is a bold- a risk taker
22) I want to travel with him
23) I never want our kisses to get old
24) Someone who isn't jealous of stupid things/people
25) Dedicated
26) Loyal
27) Courageous
28) Makes me want to be better
29) Truthful
30) Always makes me feel good
31) Unselfish
32) Supports our family
33) Willing to communicate everything with my effectively
34) Able to confide in me as a best friend
35) Makes good decisions
36) Able to save money effectively
37) Sees himself as I do (as handsome and intelligent)
38) Confident
39) High self-esteem
40) Loves his mom and dad
41) Has gratitude
42) Respectful

And Adam, happy three months. I can't imagine a happier, more peaceful time for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment