Monday, April 11, 2011

Destiny

Do you ever feel like you are destined for something great? Like you are on the cusp of greatness?


In my post "Romancing Amy" I said, I knew I was being prepared for something great." Let me explain:


I knew I was supposed to be in SLC after I graduated in April 2009. I had an obligation to move to NC for the summer, but after that, my plans were to come to SLC. It had always been my dream to live in downtown SLC, especially the Avenues. I remember driving thru the streets as a kid and knowing that my future would intertwine with downtown. I never questioned how.


Once I moved to the Avenues in December 2009, I knew that was the place I needed to stay. I know that destiny is something we have a choice in, and in my case, it's what ultimately led me to the point where I am at now- my choices. But I cannot deny the irresistible power that appealled to me. Destiny is my friend, not my parent and ultimately, not my creator.


I know this is only the beginning of something great for me. I am not disillusioned into thinking Adam is perfect, I just know that he is perfect for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment