Tuesday, April 12, 2011

One of the Many Reasons Why I Love my Mr. Twede

One of my pet peeves are people who are inconsiderate. This can range from people who won't stop talking about themselves to people who "forget" to hold open the door for me. I'm sorry, were you too busy worrying about yourself that you forgot your manners? Excuse me for living and getting in your way.

The one person who gives everyone consideration and goes beyond that by trying to understand everyone is... drum roll please, bet you'll never guess... Adam! This is one of the biggest reasons why I love my Mr. Twede. Not only is he kind, but he cares about everyone, and he is sooo not judgemental. I have many examples of how Adam best exemplifies the state of being considerate, so I shall share one of them.


Adam is constantly looking out for my well being. He is always supportive of what I want, what I need, and what I want to accomplish. For example, today Adam asked me if I wanted to start eating gluten free based on an article I sent him. I told him I didn't want to necessarily start, but I am conscious of it and I try to keep away from gluten when I can. He said, "we can do as much or as little as you want, if it will make you feel better, I'm all for it". It's the small, but profound actions on Adam's part that make him a great person and our relationship successful. Obviously it takes two people to make a relationship, but with Adam, he makes me look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment